The King’s John Price Respiratory Conference website is one that we have been involved with for 6+ years. Previously it was a Squarespace website, but for 2021 we moved it over to WordPress. We designed, maintain and host the site.
The website serves as more than just promotional materials. It holds a record of each conference with access to programmes and historical information about the events.
Features of the site are:
- Full programme of presentations and clinical masterclasses
- Downloadable conference brochures and programmes
- Information about event scholarships and busaries
- Downloadable versions of abstracts after the event
- Photo gallery
- Sponsor pages
- FAQs in a collapsible accordian
- The ability to contact the KJPPRC team and book places at the event
- Blogging capabilities
There is also a sister site to the main event website that houses the video presentations from 2020. Due to the coronavirus both the 2020 and 2021 conferences moved online.
The sister site has membership capabilities for the virtual attendees to gain access to the presentations after the event has finished. These presentations are restricted to the userbase and are not publically available.