Drawtober is a 31 day drawing challenge started by the Autodesk SketchBook Pro team in 2013.
How do you join in?
- Be a member on deviantART
- Watch the account ~Drawtober
- Each day in October, a blank canvas will appear with a creative prompt
- Take the blank canvas that gets posted new every day, download it, and draw the prompt
- Upload your finished piece to your own DeviantART account, and submit it to the Autodesk-SketchBook and SurfaceArtGroup
At the end of the 30 days, there will be a recap post on the SketchBook Blog.
So that was the official blurb, here’s mine:
I’m going to try and join in with this as much as I can; which will probably be a maximum of a couple a week, but it’ll be a good exercise for me to do something a bit different.
Illustrator, Designer, Professional Nerd, Gamer. Slaughterer of deadlines and small scaly things. Voted person most likely to wipe the MMO group, 2019.